Two tiny words that can make your heart start to pound, your stomach clench and your hand reach for the phone to order pizza. Again.
Nothing (okay, almost nothing) is more stressful than planning, cooking and executing dinner. Kathi and Erin share their best “been there, done that” tips for making dinnertime quick, fast and healthy. Listen in and hear how you can:
– Declutter your pantry and kitchen so cooking gets less stressful
– Declutter the chaos of dinner time to make it peaceful and fun.
– Declutter your meal planning to make grocery shopping and cooking simple.
– Declutter your leftovers so you can use them to make two or even three dinners.
– Declutter your dinner time so you can eat joyfully instead of stressfully.
Kathi and Erin mention some of their favorite recipes. You can download them here. Declutter Meal Time Recipes
Plus, click below to order Kathi’s new book “Clutter Free” (Get it, declutter your life, declutter your meal planning?) and she’ll send you a free copy of her book “The What’s For Dinner Solution” just for ordering. Just add the code 4DINNER to your box when ordering!
Link for two-book deal!
Use coupon code: 4DINNER
Also, I invite you to become a So Here’s the Thing Insider. Members of the Insider’s Club will get exclusives including:
- Podcast at least one day before it’s available to the public
- Freebies from our guests that only Insiders will get
- Opportunities to suggest topics and guests for future podcast episodes
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Exciting Insider look at the conversation between me and my guests during the “after show“!
To become an insider, simply sign up here!
Sign up for Kathi’s 21-Day Clutter Free Challenge too!
All the recipes Kathi and Erin talked about in one easy download. Click here to download.
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019