You hardly have time to eat or shower… how are you supposed to have time for sex?
Are you ready for a clutter free romance?
Our new series of books, “Hot Mama,” was written just for busy women like you—women who want fulfilling, intimate and hot sex lives without all of the clutter that makes our marriages ho-hum. And to kick it off, we’re talking about decluttering your life to make room for… sex. Listen and hear how to:
- Keep your bedroom a place that’s romantic and sexy, not depressing and cluttered.
- Find room in your busy schedule for sex and intimacy.
- Making sure your lingerie drawer is full of cute things.
- Make room in your life for all of the flirty fun things that happen in a marriage. (And find out exactly what Kathi is talking about when she says “her salad kit.”)
When you’re done, head over to http://www.kathilipp.com/fridaynightlights to sign up to get a free sex tip delivered to your inbox every Friday for ten weeks to help you keep your sex life fun, fulfilling and yes, even hot.
And here’s a link to the body lotion that’s mentioned in the podcast: Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Energy Body Lotion! You don’t want to miss that part of the show!
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019