Is your marriage in need of some love therapy?
Kathi’s husband Roger joins the podcast today to talk about Kathi and Roger’s new book, Happy Habits for Every Couple. The book is full of fun, flirty ideas to intentionally connect with your husband in a meaningful way. (And by meaningful, we’re talking about chocolate, sex and romance.)
Listen in to Happy Habits for Every Couple podcast and:
- Find out how you can connect with your husband in a way that’s meaningful and intentional.
- Simple tips—for both guys and girls—on how to make your marriage work.
- Get ways to develop happy habits as a couple so you can be “that happy couple.”
- How to intentionally connect to your husband in a meaningful way.
Then join us on Facebook to discuss the daily challenges, and start making your marriage happy. (Oh, and have a lot of fun, too.)
Also don’t miss this special offer! Happy Habits for Every Couple and Praying God’s Word for Your Husband combo!
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019