Who wants a red hot sex life?
Yes, we’re really asking you that and here’s why: We believe that our media likes to act like hot sex is demoralizing and demeaning, sex a la 50 Shades of Grey. It doesn’t have to be that way! And we have proof: Our new e-Book 10 Ideas to Inspire Red Hot Sex is full of red hot sex ideas that are intimate, marriage-building and yes, hot. Listen in and Kathi and Erin will:
- Tell you exactly why they decided to embark on writing a sex book.
- Share a couple of their red hot sex ideas (yes, this part made us blush.)
- And challenge you to the Red Hot Valentine’s Day challenge: Instead of heading to the theater to watch people having sex in 50 Shades of Grey, we want to ask you to make some red hot memories of your own.
Listen in, then click over to join the Valentine’s Day Challenge and you could be entered to win a copy of 10 Ideas to Inspire Red Hot Sex. And then join hundreds of other hot mamas on Facebook as we promise to make 2015 the hottest ever.
It’s pretty simple: While women across America are standing in rainy lines outside of theaters on February 14th waiting to watch 50 Shades of Grey, you will be at home having sex. Because why watch two people having sex when you can actually have sex with your husband?
Will you join us?
If so, feel free to grab one of the images from this post and post it on your Facebook page along with an explanation as to why you will be doing what you’re doing. (As if you need an explanation to have hot sex with your husband.) Let’s start a new revolution. And make marriages in America hotter.
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019