Do you ever feel like every second of your life is filled with… business?
This week, we talked to Jessica Turner, the author of The Fringe Hours, on how we can declutter our schedules to find fringe hours—time to refresh ourselves and find elusive balance. Find out how you can:
- Track your time so you can see where your time is going and adjust in order to find fringe time.
- How to model balance for our kids so that we can best utilize the time God gave us.
- How to schedule “me time” on your calendar so you can rejuvenate and refresh.
Plus, our listeners can click over to Jessica’s website to learn more about the book and how you can get more time to be… you.
Download the Manifesto by clicking here.
Meet Our Guest
Jessica Turner is wife, mom, marketing professional and founder of the lifestyle blog The Mom Creative. There she documents her pursuit of cultivating a life well-crafted, through posts mostly on parenting, memory keeping and frugal living. Jessica is also an (in)courage writer, co-host of the Bloom Book Club, a blogger for World Vision and aBig Picture Classes teacher. She and her husband Matthew live in Nashville, Tenn. with their three young children: Elias, Adeline, and brand-new Ezra.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019