How do you stay connected to your man when your life is… crazy?
Fellow podcaster and blogger Jamie Ivey shares her tips and tricks for keeping her marriage hot when she has four kids, a busy husband and messy house. Listen in and get:
- Date night ideas that are creative and fun.
- Ideas on how to make our marriages a priority over work, over chores and yes, even over parenting.
- Tips on how to connect with your husband emotionally, spiritually and even physically.
- How to find time and energy for date night, sex and everything else you need to do to make your marriage hot.
Listen in and then head to Jamie’s homepage and get loads of free date night ideas and find out how she is “ruling” marriage by making her marriage her number one priority.
Meet Our Guest
Hi, my name is Jamie! I’m married to Aaron and we have 4 children. My blog is a lot about our family and things God teaches me through being a wife and a mom. I love to read, family nights, and going on dates with my man! I have a podcast, speak all over the country and love connecting women to God’s love for them, and to each other.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019