Have you ever gotten yourself into trouble for something you said?
We all have! Today, our guest Karen Ehman, the author of Keep it Shut: What to Say it, How to Say it and When to Say Nothing at All, tells us how to keep our words uplifting, fruitful and God-honoring.
She shares how we can:
- Avoid saying painful things to our loved ones that can cause damage when we are in a moment of temporary frustration.
- Keep our “verbal grenades” of opinion flinging from hurting people on Facebook and Twitter. (And knowing how to pray before we post so we don’t say the wrong thing.)
- Find the fine line between processing and gossip.
- Be intentional about our communication so that our words can speak truth and life into the lives of the ones we love.
Listen in, and then click over to read Karen’s website and sign up for Karen’s 5-day “Pray before you Pounce” challenge and start practicing your newfound communication skills.
Meet Our Guest
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019