Does your three-year-old know more about your iPhone than you do? Does your ten-year-old spend more time worrying about screen time than family time? Are you ready to throw screens out of your house altogether? Listen in as Kathi and Erin talk to Arlene Pellicane, the author of Growing Up Social: Raising Relational Kids in a Screen Driven World about:
- How to put appropriate boundaries in place with your kids in regards to technology.
- How to keep your kids relational even when they are inundated with screens and technology.
- How to teach your kids character and virtue even in a world where screens are so prevalent.
Plus, click here to take Arlene’s quiz “Is Your Child Getting Too Much Screen Time” and then listen in to find out how you can find the happy middle between our screen-driven world and the relationships that help our kids to thrive.
Meet Our Guest
Arlene Pellicane loves to encourage women and strengthen families through her writing and speaking. Author of 31 Days to a Happy Husband and 31 Days to a Younger You, she believes that anyone can experience positive life change!
Readers love Arlene’s upbeat personality and authenticity. Arlene has appeared on national television and radio programs such as The 700 Club and Turning Point with Dr. David Jeremiah.
Arlene and her happy husband James live in San Diego with their three children.
- 488: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 1 - November 23, 2021
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019