Ever felt too….. too much of something? Or not enough? Just different?
We all have!
But when is weird something that we need to change and when is weird something we need to say, “Maybe this is what God’s done with me and it’s OK?”
Today we talk with Laurie Wallin, author of Why Your Weirdness Is Wonderful: Embrace Your Quirks and Live Your Strengths. She is a life coach who teaches others how their weirdness enables them to love God uniquely and to love others more effectively.
Listen to today’s podcast and learn
- How your weirdness is God’s image in you
- How to ask questions to check if your weirdness is bringing God glory
- How you can use something you hadn’t always appreciated about yourself for God’s glory
After listening and discovering how being weird can be a gift from God, head on over to Laurie’s website LaurieWallin.com to learn more about her and her books!
Meet Our Guest
As a Christian speaker and certified Life Coach, Laurie Wallin uses humor, encouragement, and kick-in-the-pants support to help women thrive despite intense challenges. Over the past several years, she’s used her background as a teacher and researcher to help hundreds of clients worldwide regain joy and confidence by letting go of energy drainers and using their God-inspired strengths.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019