Where do our daughters find their value in our culture?
- Their number of Facebook likes
- Their amount of Twitter Followers
- The number of boys that like them
How do we help our daughters to find their value in the one who created them and loves them, Jesus?
Today we talk with Lynn Cowell, author of Magnetic: Becoming the Girl He Wants to learn how we can help our daughters grow up to have a healthy sense of worth.
Watch the free video here as several Christian men are interviewed about what they really want in a young woman (their answers are not typical) and use the free download with discussion questions to open a dialog with your daughter.
For more Magnetic freebies, click here!
Meet Our Guest
Lynn Cowell is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and author whose passion is helping our generation become wise women who raise wiser daughters. For the past 15 years, Lynn has taught women and teens to discover the radical love of Jesus Christ and build confidence leading to wiser choices. Her ministry has helped thousands of teen girls and their moms.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019