- Tired of always wondering, “What should I make for dinner?”
- Overwhelmed by planning meals week after week?
- Want to have good friends over this summer but it all seems like too much to plan?
Today Erin and I share our quick and easy ideas to have clutter free meal planning and summer entertaining!
After listening, share one of your quick summer recipes and be entered to win a FREE book by Susan May Warren!!
To start you off, here’s the Whole Roasted Chicken and Chicken Salad recipes mentioned in this episode.
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019