Assignment: Get the book and read through page 20
Thinking about Christmas can be both exhilarating and exhausting. Thinking of all there is to do, buy, bake, cook, wrap, plan, organize, clean, and the list goes on. It is no wonder many think about the holiday season with dread and forget the true meaning of why we celebrate.
Whether you are filled with magical wonder or dread, one thing is for certain: ready or not, Christmas is going to happen.
Christmas is just a day. It isn’t the day that is the problem, it’s the expectations around the day that create the problems in our mind. Let’s change that! Let’s make the holidays something you look forward to and even enjoy. I want you to have the kind of Christmas where you celebrate the things that are truly important to you. Clutter isn’t just about things but about activities. Activities that steal our joy and rob us of time to do the things that matter most.
A clutter-free Christmas says that we are doing only those things that are truly important.
So let’s get started.
- Find out what activities are important to your family of friends that you celebrate Christmas with.
- Figure out what is important to you.
For More Details: Get Yourself Organized For Christmas – Page 9-20
Share Your Thoughts:
What would be different about the perfect Christmas? If you could wave a magic wand, what would you eliminate about Christmas? What activities would you be sure to keep? Were you surprised by anyone’s favorite activities in your family?
- 496: 1 Day Declutter: The Great 100 Item Cupboard Cleanout - January 18, 2022
- 494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an At-Home Retreat - January 4, 2022
- 492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for Life - December 21, 2021