This week Kathi has been flying all over speaking to audiences so we decided to go into the vault and bring back a favorite. We can all use a reminder to come closer to especially as we head into the holidays.
Do you want God more than anything else?
After a quick trip down memory lane (does anyone else still use Elizabeth Arden Sunflower perfume like Kathi does?), this week’s guest, Lisa Whittle, author of I Want God, shows us how to find spiritual revival in the midst of our crazy, scary lives. She helps us see that a close, deep, deconstructed relationship with God is not only possible, but is actually simple to get. She tells us how:
• We can get over our fear of revival and get started on a journey to go deeper with God in a real way.
• The disconnect between our desire for God to deconstruct us and the fear that he will can stand in the way of our spiritual growth.
• To allow yourself to fully feel the God hunger within you and then to do something about it.
• Christians can hop off the roller coaster of passion with God for a truly, deep relationship with our God.
Download Lisa’s free 7-day Wanting God devotional to start your own soul revival. Plus, tell us in what area of your life your heart is crying for God most and you will be entered to win a free copy of Lisa’s book I Want God.
Are you ready to want God more? Ready for spiritual revival? Don’t miss out on the #GiveGod7Days Challenge devotional. This link will take you to Lisa’s site where you can sign up (scroll down to find it).
Meet Our Guest
Author and speaker, Lisa Whittle, is a natural leader and bold thinker. Her refreshing, bottom line approach appeals to audiences across the nation as she points them to a passionate pursuit of God.
Latest posts by Angela Garvey (see all)
- Episode #233 – Living Out Your Personal Manifesto - January 3, 2017
- Episode #225- Get Yourself Organized for Thanksgiving - November 8, 2016
- The Best of Kathi Lipp-#125 Wanting God More Than Anything Else (Revisited) - November 10, 2015