Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is in full swing!!
Let’s continue to get Organized for Christmas.
Some things we put off until closer to December 25th can be done now to give ourselves breathing room as the special day comes near.
This week we discuss:
- getting our stockings ready
- taking care of ourselves
- getting to the post office for those out of town friends and family
- plus other tips and tricks to make this your most enjoyable Christmas to date!
Please let us know in the comments below how you’ve been getting Organized for Christmas.
Get FREE printables to help you get and stay organized for Christmas.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019