Dreams. Programs. Jobs. Relationships. There are so many different areas where we feel like calling it quits.
It’s time for an honest conversation on how not to give in to the temptation to give up.
Nicki Koziarz is a woman who has thrown in the towel a time or two. In fact, she’s quit just about everything in her life. But with God’s help, she’s discovered a few habits that have helped her and others conquer the choice to quit.
5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit will enable you to:
- Evaluate the internal personal struggles that make you want to quit.
- Cultivate consistent habits to help you progress toward your goals.
- Receive a fresh dose of perspective from the Bible that will help you develop perseverance.
You are not made to quit! Join Nicki as she identifies five habits to help you keep going no matter what struggles may come your way.
Do you find yourself starting things, but not finishing them? Would you like to learn from someone who broke that habit and replaced it with other habits that help her finish strong? Today I talk with author Nicki Koziarz about her book 5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn’t Quit about not quitting including the five questions to ask yourself before quitting. Does Nicki’s name sound familiar? That’s because I did an awesome interview with her for the Husband Project. Be sure to listen to it here:
Meet Our Guest
Nicki Koziarz is an author and speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Each week she helps leads thousands of women through P31 Online Bible Studies. She and her husband, Kris, own a fixer upper farm just outside Charlotte, NC. There they are raising their three beautiful [but hormonal] daughters, a barnyard of misfit animals and one slightly famous pug. After a broken experience in the Church, Nicki is consumed with learning to lead her generation on the pursuit of Truth and Love.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019