3 Tips To Help You Create a Morning Routine
Simple steps to a Successful Morning Routine
- Write it out
- If you don’t write it down, you’ll get up and spin in circles. What are the most beneficial things you can accomplish first thing in the morning to make the rest of your day go as smooth as possible.
- Block out the time
- Set up the time on your calendar to optimize your time (i.e. no checking social media)
- Prep the Night Before. You know, get the coffee pot ready and set the timer!
The first step to a great routine is to write it down! Download this blank schedule to get started!
Morning people. Some of us are and some of us are SO not. However, we see the benefits of being “up and at ’em” early in the day to get the most accomplished. Research actually shows that morning people actually get more done. As a night owl, you might want to move on but listen in and gain some tips on how to become a morning person. This isn’t an overnight process so take heart. It’s possible! Kathi and Erin, one a born night owl and the other an early bird, share their morning routine and the benefits of becoming an early riser. They’ll also share 3 tips you can use right now to get started on creating a morning routine that will get your day started and help you hit the pillow at night feeling like you’ve conquered your to do list!
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019