Clutter’s #1 priority is to keep us feeling overwhelmed.
Overwhelmed comes in many forms. Kathi and Overwhelmed co-author, Cheri Gregory, discuss how easy it is to be overwhelmed with clutter. They go through three of the top things clutter tells you!
- Clutter Keeps You In The Past – You hang on to things the crowd out the present.
- Clutter Keeps You Stuck in the Future – You buy things to be something. Because someday you might need it you hang on to all the clutter. You can’t live in the present when you have so much stuff and you are stuck in the future.
- Clutter Decides You Have Not Earned A Future – Because you have failed with various endeavors in the past, you won’t be good at something in the future. So yu are stuck in your current situation. Clutter says you don’t deserve to move forward.
Listen in and learn how decluttering will free you from the overwhelm.
Want more tips on being Clutter Free?
Check out Kathi’s blog posts and episodes of the Clutter Free Podcast by clicking here.
Even though-Kathi mentioned the 2000 item challenge, she meant the 500 Item Challenge which is the #1 way to get started with decluttering.
Meet Our Guest
Cheri Gregory is a teacher, speaker, author, and Certified Personality Trainer. Her passion is helping women break free from destructive expectations. She writes and speaks from the conviction that “how to” works best in partnership with “heart, too.”
Cheri is the co-author, with Kathi Lipp, of The Cure for the “Perfect” Life and the upcoming Overwhelmed.
Cheri has been “wife of my youth” to Daniel, her opposite personality, for twenty-eight years and is “Mom” to Annemarie (25) and Jonathon (23), also opposite personalities.
Cheri blogs about perfectionism, people-pleasing, highly sensitive people, and hope at www.cherigregory.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019