Clear out. Simplify. Take back your life.
When it comes to dealing with your “stuff”, peace is possible.
Kathi Lipp is back with a comprehensive, yet simple guide that will solve the constant issue of clutter. Free yourself once and for all!
- Do any of these describe you?
- You bought a box of cereal at the store, and then discovered you have several boxes at home that are already past the “best by” date.
- You bought a book and put it on your nightstand (right on top of ten others you’ve bought recently), but you have yet to open it.
- You spend valuable time moving your piles around the house, but you can never find that piece of paper when you need it.
- Your house makes you depressed the moment you step into it.
If you said yes, Clutter Free is for you!
Kathi is joined by friend of the program, Erin MacPherson. They discuss their plans for 2017 and how they are focused on the ideas of restoration, simplicity, and joy. Kathi is on a journey of restoration this year and part of that is focusing on a different spiritual discipline each month. She discusses her decision for the year and explains how she is hoping these changes add more joy to her life and restoration to her home and soul.
Meet Our Guest
Erin MacPherson lives in Austin, Texas with her husband Cameron, her sons Joey and Will and her daughter Kate. She is the author of “The Christian Mama’s Guide Series“, a staff writer for Dun & Bradstreet and a freelancer for publications like Thriving Family Magazine, MOPS MomSense, FamilyLife Magazine, Daily Guideposts and BEMag. She blogs about her life, her kids and her faith at ChristianMamasGuide.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019