Use coupon code CFPODCAST2017 and get the course for only $5.99.
This ecourse by Kathi Lipp and Robin O’Neal Smith will take you step-by-step to get rid of 500 things in 14 Days.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS COURSE:
- Over 40 minutes of high-quality video to help you stay motivated
- 14 Downloadable worksheets — one for each day
- 5 Additional downloadable resources
- 500 Things Checklist
- Clutter Free Verse Printable
- Personal Challenge Worksheet
- 75 Places and spaces to find 500 things
- 14 Day Kickstart Calendar
- As a bonus, you’ll get the entire course in an e-book format
“Hi my name is Kathi and I am a clutterer.”
Maybe you can relate? Kathi and guest, Tonya Kubo, discuss what they have learned about common traits of those of us that struggle with clutter. Often those of us with clutter struggle with boundaries. We say yes to too many things and put ourselves last. Then because we don’t handle the clutter correctly we are mean to ourselves. We just try to do too much and set ourselves up for failure.
Kickstart to Clutter Free
Kathi has broken the process down into tiny steps that everyone can complete in her online eCourse, Kickstart to Clutter Free and is offering at only $5.99 with coupon code CFPODCAST17 through September 22, 2017! Our challenge on the Facebook group will start September 5 and we’ll go through each of the 14 Days of the Kickstart together through September 22.
Listen in to learn more and kick clutter to the curb!
More resources mentioned in the episode:
Clutter Free Clean Room Cheat Sheet
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is known for her tenacious spirit and can-do attitude. Her passion is for helping people realize that all that stands between them and what they want are a few key decisions. With a combination of humor and heart-felt hope, she speaks to groups of all sizes on topics related to how choices — not circumstances — hold the keys to personal freedom. When she’s not traveling as a speaker or writing from the road, she makes her home in the agricultural heart of California with her husband and two daughters.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019