Have you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your elf supplies
- get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi’s tricks and tips, you’ll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
Don’t let the expectation of having a perfect Christmas steal your joy at Christmas. A budget and a plan does not have to kill Christmas – it mightly actually save it and make it the most special one yet. Listen in as Kathi Lipp and Tanya Kubo discuss 7 tips from the book, “A Clutter-Free Christmas”. Chock full of ideas to help you navigate and plan for Christmas, get “Clutter-Free Christmas” for $5 and pave the way for best Christmas ever.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the Online Engagement Director at the University of California Merced, as well as the illustrious, fearless moderator of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019