It just won’t be Christmas unless . . . you listen in to these tips from Kathi Lipp and Tonya Kubo. Have less clutter and more living at Christmas without the mandatory expectations that wear everyone out. Listen in for tips 8 through 14 in this second installment on the Clutter-Free Christmas series on how to have a Clutter-Free Christmas.
Have you lost your Christmas joy? Does the thought of jam-packed malls, maxed-out credit cards, overcrowded supermarkets, and endless to-do lists give you the feeling that maybe Scrooge was on to something?
In Get Yourself Organized for Christmas, Kathi Lipp provides easy-to-follow steps to reduce the stress of the holiday season, including tactics for how to
- put together a holiday binder you’ll use year after year
- determine a budget that won’t break the bank
- gather your elf supplies
- get your gift list together (including ideas for various ages and relationships)
- collect your recipes and prep your kitchen
By putting into practice Kathi’s tricks and tips, you’ll finally be able to fully enjoy this most wonderful time of the year.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious and fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter Free Academy Facebook group and the Clutter Free for Life membership program. A speaker and writer, Tonya makes her home in the heart of California with her husband, Brian, their two spirited daughters, and one very tolerant cat. Visit her at www.tonyakubo.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019