I don’t usually use my blog to sell things to you, convince you to buy something or otherwise annoy you. It’s NOT who I am and it never will be. So this isn’t a reminder to buy something. Nope. It’s a reminder to WIN something. Merry Christmas to you, right!?
First off, get this gorgeous printable coloring page from the authors of Discovering Hope in the Psalms. (Learn more about this book over at this post).
I am giving away an awesome prize bundle of my favorite quiet time necessities that includes:
• Discovering Hope in the Psalms
• This beautiful Study Bible for Women
• A set of colored pencils for exploring God through creativity
• My favorite cup for hot and cold drinks- a Hydro Flask
• My very favorite pen, the Uniball Air Micro
• An assortment of teas (to keep those creative juices flowing).
I am also giving away another 5 copies of Discovering Hope in the Psalms.
Entry for winning ends on Wednesday at midnight so hurry and enter below!!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- Envy and Clutter: The Connection and the Solution - September 26, 2018
- #323 The Ministry of Too Much Stuff: How to Turn Your “Bonus” Items into Someone Else’s Blessing Part 2 with Tonya Kubo - September 25, 2018
- Declutter Before and After-Melody’s Story - September 21, 2018