You’ve been given a gift, a hand-me-down that you’re hanging on to for dear life but it is has outlived it’s uselfulness. Or maybe it was never all that useful but out of guilt you’re holding onto it. When you get hand me down clutter, your parent’s stuff can weigh down your life.
Join Kathi Lipp and Cheri Gregory as they give you Three Easy-Peasy Steps to deal with clutter that has been handed down to you.
- Just get started
- Know the truth about the stuff
- Give yourself a firm deadline
It’s easier than you think and more freeing than you could ever imagine.
Meet Our Guest
Cheri Gregory is a teacher, speaker, author, and Certified Personality Trainer. Her passion is helping women break free from destructive expectations. She writes and speaks from the conviction that “how to” works best in partnership with “heart, too.”
Cheri is the co-author, with Kathi Lipp, of The Cure for the “Perfect” Life and Overwhelmed.
Cheri has been “wife of my youth” to Daniel, her opposite personality, for twenty-eight years and is “Mom” to Annemarie (25) and Jonathon (23), also opposite personalities.
Cheri blogs about perfectionism, people-pleasing, highly sensitive people, and hope at www.cherigregory.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019