Do you ever feel guilty for loving what you do (work, ministry, volunteering)? Dose the lingering feeling of “My_________ (relationship with God, my husband, my kids,) should be enough” haunt you as you do what you love?
If you have experienced these feelings in the past (or are right now!) you won’t want to miss today’s interview with Crystal Stein, author of Holy Hustle. She is the expert on the guilt-free hustle. I know this is a problem for me and my friends, and many of my listeners – we love our families, but we long for more. Well Crystal is going to give us the inside scoop on hour to put the Holy in your Hustle and not feel guilty about wanting to accomplish great things outside of your family.
In this jam-packed interview, you will learn how to:
- balance work with holy rest
- bring your family along for the adventure
- stop feeling the guilt of the world’s (and your own) expectations
I’m thrilled to have Crystal on the show – so buckle up those kiddos, grab your phone and let’s dive in.
Want to be entered to win the Harvest House Holy Hustle On the Go Kit? Head over to the blog and enter to win!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter,Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now .
Special thanks to Crystal Stein for joining me this week. Until next time!
Meet Our Guest
Crystal StineCrystal is a coffee-loving self-proclaimed “digital missionary” who loves creating a space where faith and friendship come together. She started her blog as a private site where she could journal, post thoughts from her day. In 2009, God put it on her heart to make that blog public and begin using it for His glory. Her passion is to encourage, equip, and inspire women. Learn more at crystalstine.me.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #325 The Hardest Thing to Let Go Of: Give Them Wings, by Carol Kuykendall and Krista Gilbert - October 9, 2018
- Eps 324: When the Sticky and Sacred Collide with Jami Amerine - October 2, 2018
- The Good Kind of Clutter (And How It’s a Sign of Great Parenting) - September 30, 2018