Should your bedroom be declared a disaster area? Does it seem to attract clutter?
For many of us the master bedroom is a catch-all for everyone’s stuff. But every room needs to be de-cluttered and that includes the master bedroom. So join Kathi and Tonya in today’s episode and get some tips on decluttering your master bedroom so you too can have a clean bedroom.
Giveaway over on the Blog
You don’t want to miss my current giveaway going on at the blog. Click here for the details. HINT: it involves liking your laundry a little bit more.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter,Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now .
Thanks to Tonya for joining me this week. Next week we’ll be talking about shopping. Don’t miss it!
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. She and her husband, Brian, are raising two spirited girls in the agricultural heart of California. She writes about fighting the demons of comparison, clutter and compulsion on www.tonyakubo.com.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019