Should your bedroom be declared a disaster area? Does it seem to attract clutter?
For many of us the master bedroom is a catch-all for everyone’s stuff. But every room needs to be de-cluttered and that includes the master bedroom. So join Kathi and Tonya in today’s episode and get some tips on decluttering your master bedroom so you too can have a clean bedroom.
Giveaway over on the Blog
You don’t want to miss my current giveaway going on at the blog. Click here for the details. HINT: it involves liking your laundry a little bit more.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter,Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now .
Thanks to Tonya for joining me this week. Next week we’ll be talking about shopping. Don’t miss it!
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. She and her husband, Brian, are raising two spirited girls in the agricultural heart of California. She writes about fighting the demons of comparison, clutter and compulsion on www.tonyakubo.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #348 The Minimalist Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life with Joshua Becker Part 1 - March 19, 2019
- #347 Finding Freedom from the Fear, Guilt and Shame with Melissa Maimone - March 12, 2019
- When “Getting Over It” Just Doesn’t Work – Trusting God with Your Biggest Problem - March 11, 2019