There is season for everything. And we, as a society, are terrible at letting things end. Our stuff is no different and can frankly, be the most difficult, yet necessary, ending. How do we say goodbye to clutter, when we have feelings of shame, attachment and doubt attached to it?
Kathi shares deep insight into the reasons why you and I should and can let go of our stuff. We only have so much space, time, energy, and money to use in this lifetime. Kathi wants you to use all of those finite gifts to the best use in your life. How free can we be if we let go of that one thing? Join us this week for four reasons we should say goodbye to our stuff.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter,Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now .
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #330 Stretched Too Thin: How Working Moms Can Lose the Guilt, Work Smarter and Thrive with Jessica Turner - November 13, 2018
- 5 Fall Decluttering Tips - November 12, 2018
- A Cluttered Faith (guest post with Shauna Letellier) - November 8, 2018