What would you do if you received a hand-written letter in the mail telling you how amazing you are? In today’s podcast you will find out just how much one person’s heart-felt idea helped make a difference in other people’s lives. Hannah Brencher, author of “Come Matter Here: An Invitation to Be Here In a Getting There World, ” and Kathi, sit down to talk about Hannah’s love letter movement.
In this inspiring interview, you will learn how to:
- Make a difference one simple step at a time.
- Be encouraged to show up.
- Be ready to learn in whatever situation you find yourself in.
I’m thrilled to have Hannah on the show!
Listen to today’s podcast to find out how you can learn to make a difference one simple step at a time.
Thanks to Our Sponsor: Duck Pack and Track
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now .
To share your thoughts:
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
Meet Our Guest
Hannah Brencher is an author, blogger, TED speaker, and entrepreneur. She founded The World Needs More Love Letters, a global community dedicated to sending letter bundles to those who need encouragement. Named as one of the White House’s “Women Working to Do Good” and a spokesperson for the United States Postal Service, Hannah has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Oprah, Glamour, USATODAY.com, The Chicago Tribune, and more. Find Hannah at hannahbrencher.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #331 Yes, NO and Maybe with Wendy Pope - November 20, 2018
- Start Here Today: The 10 Clutter Causes to Tackle First - November 19, 2018
- #330 Stretched Too Thin: How Working Moms Can Lose the Guilt, Work Smarter and Thrive with Jessica Turner - November 13, 2018