If you long to be organized, but also want a space that is cute and cozy, this is the podcast for you. Listen in for all the tips and tricks that will help you create the space you love to live in.
Melissa is the New York Times Best Selling author and super blogger at The Inspired Room. She has dedicated much of her time to making sure that we can live with order and and structure, but still have a house that reflects who you are.
In this info-filled interview, you will learn how to
• make the most of the space you have
• understanding when to display what you love and when to contain the clutter
• stop feeling overwhelmed by your stuff
I’m thrilled to have Melissa on the podcast – so buckle up those kiddos, grab your phone and let’s dive in.
A HUGE GIVEAWAY FROM HARVEST HOUSE!
Want to be entered to win the Harvest House Simple Organizing Grand Prize pack? You’ll win everything you see below including a copy of every Melissa Michaels’ books!
Meet Our Guest
Learn more at https://theinspiredroom.net/
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
• Leave a note in the comment section below.
• Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
• Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
• Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now.
Special thanks to Melissa Michaels for joining me this week. Come back on Thursday for a special BONUS episode!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019