Those of us who are the most creative also are usually the ones who have the hardest time finding our tools to get our genius on. In this bonus episode of Clutter Free Academy, join Kathi as she chats with author of Simple Organizing Melissa Michaels as she discusses the key to being organized and creative at the same time (it really is possible)!
Melissa is the New York Times Best Selling author and super blogger at The Inspired Room. She has dedicated much of her time to making sure that we can live with order and structure, but still have a house that reflects who you are.
In this info-filled interview, you will learn how to
• make the most of the space you have
• understanding when to display what you love and when to contain the clutter
• stop feeling overwhelmed by your stuff
I’m thrilled to have Melissa on the podcast – so buckle up those kiddos, grab your phone and let’s dive in.
Want to be entered to win the Harvest House Simple Organizing Grand Prize pack? You’ll win everything you see below including a copy of every Melissa Michaels’ books!
Free Organizing Challenge
Participate in Harvest House’ free organizing challenge hosted at https://go.harvesthousepublishers.com/simpleorganizing.
This four-week challenge goes through: 1. The entryway, 2. The kitchen, 3. Office and creative spaces, and 4. Kid’s rooms. Each week includes organizing tips for that space, and then a practical DIY (weekend project) to tackle. The whole challenge is focused on organizing beautifully. Who doesn’t want that?
Meet Our Guest
Learn more at https://theinspiredroom.net/
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to Melissa for joining me this week. Next week you’ll want to come back because we have Ruth Chou Simons of Gracelaced joining the podcast!
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #356 BONUS An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done Part 2 - May 16, 2019
- #356 An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done - May 14, 2019
- #355 Dealing with the Most Difficult Relationships with Blythe Daniel and Helen McIntosh - May 7, 2019