Ruth Chou Simons has come out with a tool for Kathi and fellow clutter-free people that you can start using now. Ruth’s new GraceLaced planner is a 17-month journey into documenting the daily things happening in each season of your life. It’s a time to slow down and enjoy all that God is doing.
In this episode you will:
*Hear directly from artist and author Ruth Chou Simons.
*Get motivated to start journaling those special moments you can reflect on later.
*Find out the reasons why it’s important to slow down and capture all that God’s doing in your life right now.
I am so excited about today’s podcast and can’t wait to share it with you!
Giveaway to Help You Stay Organized!
How do you up your creativity? Share your idea over on this post to be entered to win our grand prize sponsored by Harvest House Publishers so you can be creative and stay organized too.
Approach each new day with purpose, led by truth from God’s Word. This 17-month planner from artist and author Ruth Chou Simons will help you organize your days and embrace the changing seasons of your heart. You will find:
- artistically crafted weekly, monthly, and yearly calendars
- ample space each week to keep track of to-dos and focus your intentions
- special pages to note important birthdays or anniversaries each month
- carefully selected, hand-lettered Scripture to encourage your heart
- opportunities to record your prayers and favorite passages
This beautiful planner will help you practice everyday faithfulness and find God’s grace laced through each season of your life.
To purchase your GraceLaced Planner, click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to Ruth for joining me this week!
Meet Our Guest
Ruth Chou Simons
Ruth Chou Simons is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and speaker who shares her journey of how God’s grace intersects daily life through word and paintbrush at GraceLaced.com – the popular blog, online shoppe, and Instagram community that reaches over a hundred thousand daily. Her first book, GraceLaced: Discovering Timeless Truths Through Seasons of the Heart, a winner of the 2018 Christian Book Award, released September 2017.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019