Are you tired of trying to figure out “what’s for dinner” every night? Today Kathi is chatting with Tiffany King, the creator of Eat at Home meal plans where she shares recipes and cooking tips to help busy moms get dinner on the table.
In this episode you will learn:
- practical meal tips from Kathi and Tiffany
- how preparing meals at home can save your family time and money
- how spending a little bit of time planning can free you up for the rest of the week
Plus, every weekday morning at 9:30 AM Pacific from September 12-19th, Kathi will be cooking one of Eat at Home’s wonderful meals on Facebook Live. Come get ideas about what to cook at that night!
Check out day one!
Win a copy of Tiffany’s new cookbook!
Leave comment for your chance to win Eat at Home Tonight: 101 Simple Recipes for Busy Families
What is your favorite “I didn’t have time to cook, throw it together quick” recipe?
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to Tiffany for joining me this week!
Meet Our Guest
Eat at Home’s mission is to encourage families to cook and eat at home together so they can leverage dinnertime to build a strong family.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019