Do you struggle with giving things away? Today Kathi is chatting with Tonya Kubo, the leader of our Clutter Free Academy Facebook group about why we struggle so much with giving away our things.
In this episode you will learn:
- practical tips for letting go of stuff from Kathi and Tonya
- how holding on to things until you find the “right” way to give it away is actually costing you
- why we need to get rid of things through the path of least resistance
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to Tonya for joining me this week! Tune in next week for Part 2 of this conversation.
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. She and her husband, Brian, are raising two spirited girls in the agricultural heart of California. She writes about fighting the demons of comparison, clutter and compulsion on www.tonyakubo.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #356 BONUS An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done Part 2 - May 16, 2019
- #356 An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done - May 14, 2019
- #355 Dealing with the Most Difficult Relationships with Blythe Daniel and Helen McIntosh - May 7, 2019