Do you hold on to things hoping someone in your family will one day need them? It’s time to get over the hierarchy of giving mindset.
In this episode you will learn:
- why it is not better to give something to a family member than a stranger
- how a “permanent loan” might be a great way to temporarily get rid of some belongings
- how you can minister to others by sharing your baby items
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to Tonya for joining me again this week!
Meet Our Guest
Tonya Kubo is the illustrious, fearless leader of Kathi Lipp’s Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. She and her husband, Brian, are raising two spirited girls in the agricultural heart of California. She writes about fighting the demons of comparison, clutter and compulsion on www.tonyakubo.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #334 You’ve Got This: Finding Strength When You Feel Less Than with KariAnne Wood - December 11, 2018
- 333 Find Your Money and Lose Your Clutter – Deborah Smith Pegues - December 4, 2018
- #332 Restoring Order in Your Family & Home with Arlene Pellicane - November 27, 2018