On today’s podcast Kathi sits down with friend and author Mary Demuth, to talk about her new book “The Seven Deadly Friendships.” Based on the seven deadly sins from Proverbs 6, Mary looks at 7 types of unhealthy friendships that can cause emotional clutter in our hearts.
In this info-filled interview, you will learn
• how relationship issues can be caused by fear
• why setting boundaries in friendships is absolutely essential
• when to walk away from toxic friendships that cannot be restored
Take the Quiz!
If you’d like to find out if you are in one of the seven toxic relationships, head over to 7deadlyfriendships.com to take the quiz.
Enter to Win!
Click HERE to enter.
*US residents only
Buy the book here.
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
Mary DeMuth is a writer and speaker who loves to help people live re-storied lives. Author of more than 30 books, including parenting books, Southern fiction, and a memoir entitled Thin Places, Mary speaks around the country and the world. She is the wife of Patrick and the mom of three adult children.
Learn more at www.marydemuth.com
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #352 How to be a Focused Mom in a Distracted World with Anne-Renee Gumley and Amanda Bacon - April 16, 2019
- How to Avoid Distractions and Live Out Your God-Given Purpose - April 15, 2019
- #351 Dealing with Family Clutter Part 2 with Tonya Kubo - April 9, 2019