On today’s podcast, Kathi sits down with Wendy Pope to talk about her book, Yes, No and Maybe. Wendy and Kathi share about the times we need to say “yes to God, no to self, and maybe to others.”
In today’s insightful episode you will learn:
- the 13 words that changed Wendy’s life
- why God’s Word is either positive or polishing
- how to find “320” moments in our daily lives
DOWNLOAD Chapter 1 of Yes, No and Maybe
Enter to Win!
Two lucky winners will win a copy of Yes, No and Maybe
Enter by answering in the comments, what is one thing you are saying “yes”, “no” or “maybe” to in your life?
*US residents only
Buy the book here.
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to our sponsor DaySpring.com
This episode was sponsored by DaySpring.com where you can find the beautiful new (in)courage Devotional Bible featuring devotions from over 100 of our favorite writer friends, including our very own Michele Cushatt, Kathi’s co-host of Communicator Academy Podcast. Find out more here
Meet Our Guest
Wendy Pope is a speaker with Proverbs 31 Ministries and contributes to the P31 online devotional, Encouragement for Today, which reaches over 1 million readers each day. She is the author of Trusting God for a Better Tomorrow and Wait and See and teaches thousands of women worldwide online through The One Year Chronological Bible. Pope lives with her family in North Carolina.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019