On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes friend and author Arlene Pellicane to talk about her new book; Parents Rising: 8 Strategies for Raising Kids who Love God, Respect Authority, and Value What’s Right. Kathi and Arlene discuss the challenges of raising kids to respect authority and Arlene shares tips for parents who want to raise children to love the Lord and have a healthy respect for authority.
On today’s encouraging show you’ll learn:
- The importance of parents having the right mindset to raise respectful kids
- Why respect in marriage is so essential in raising respectful kids
- How chores offer a valuable opportunity to teach our kids responsibility
Bonus Free download of Arlene’s Parents Rising Manifesto
Enter to Win!
Enter to win a copy of Arlene’s book!
Two lucky winners will win a copy of Parents Rising: 8 Strategies for Raising Kids who Love God, Respect Authority, and Value What’s Right
Enter by answering in the comments:
“What is your biggest authority challenge OR biggest authority win?”
*US residents only
Or buy the book here
Thanks for Listening!
Special thanks to our sponsor DaySpring.com
This episode was sponsored by DaySpring.com where you can find the beautiful new (in)courage Devotional Bible featuring devotions from over 100 of our favorite writer friends, including our very own Michele Cushatt, Kathi’s co-host of Communicator Academy Podcast. Find out more here
Meet Our Guest
Arlene Pellicane is a speaker and author of several books including Parents Rising, 31 Days to a Happy Husband and Calm, Cool, and Connected: 5 Digital Habits for a More Balanced Life. She has been a featured guest on programs like the Today Show, Fox & Friends, Focus on the Family, and FamilyLife Today. Learn More.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #334 You’ve Got This: Finding Strength When You Feel Less Than with KariAnne Wood - December 11, 2018
- 333 Find Your Money and Lose Your Clutter – Deborah Smith Pegues - December 4, 2018
- #332 Restoring Order in Your Family & Home with Arlene Pellicane - November 27, 2018