On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes friend and author KariAnne Wood to talk about her devotional; You’ve Got This! (Because God’s Got You). Kathi and KariAnne chat about how to find joy and stay encouraged even in the middle of tough places.
On today’s encouraging show you’ll learn:
- What to do on the days when you just don’t feel like “you’ve got this”
- Why sometimes we need to just press pause
- How to give away “extra joy” and why it’s a blessing for all when we do
Enter to Win!
Enter to win a copy of KariAnne’s book!
Two lucky winners will win a copy of You’ve Got This (Because God’s Got You)
Enter by answering in the comments:
“Brag on yourself. Comment about a place where you KNOW you’ve got this.”
*US residents only
Or buy the book here
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
KariAnne Wood, writes the decorating and lifestyle blog Thistlewood Farms from her project-filled historic home in Dallas, Texas. She recently followed God’s call and jumped back “home” with her family from the middle of the country to the busy Dallas Metroplex where she lives with her husband and four children. Learn more
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019