On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes back Tonya Kubo to share the biggest Clutter Free announcement we’ve ever had. They introduce the Clutter Free for Life subscription group.
On today’s encouraging show you’ll learn:
- What to do if you need help with the day to day clutter.
- How this program can help you implement the daily practices required to keep clutter free for life.
- Why clutter is never a one and done.
When you sign up for Clutter Free for Life you’ll receive STRUCTURE to help you live clutter free along with:
- A Binder Cover
- Letter from Kathi
- Feature Teaching
- Monthly Decluttering Plan
- 1st of the month Planning Sheet
- Last of the Month Celebration Sheet
*PLUS support and accountability through a private Facebook group.
Clutter Free for Life starts on January 1, 2019
As a special offer for those in the Clutter Free Academy community you can sign up for the monthly subscription for $18.99 or pay $149 for the whole year.
AND if you subscribe before January 1st you’ll get the special intro price of $79! You’ll also receive:
- Free e-course Kick-Start to Clutter Free
- Clutter Free Bible Study with downloadable book
- And the first 100 subscribers will get a free signed copy of Kathi’s book Overwhelmed.
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019