On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes back Tonya Kubo to share the biggest Clutter Free announcement we’ve ever had. They introduce the Clutter Free for Life subscription group.
On today’s encouraging show you’ll learn:
- What to do if you need help with the day to day clutter.
- How this program can help you implement the daily practices required to keep clutter free for life.
- Why clutter is never a one and done.
When you sign up for Clutter Free for Life you’ll receive STRUCTURE to help you live clutter free along with:
- A Binder Cover
- Letter from Kathi
- Feature Teaching
- Monthly Decluttering Plan
- 1st of the month Planning Sheet
- Last of the Month Celebration Sheet
*PLUS support and accountability through a private Facebook group.
Clutter Free for Life starts on January 1, 2019
As a special offer for those in the Clutter Free Academy community you can sign up for the monthly subscription for $18.99 or pay $149 for the whole year.
AND if you subscribe before January 1st you’ll get the special intro price of $79! You’ll also receive:
- Free e-course Kick-Start to Clutter Free
- Clutter Free Bible Study with downloadable book
- And the first 100 subscribers will get a free signed copy of Kathi’s book Overwhelmed.
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019