On today’s episode, Kathi and Tonya Kubo are back to share more details about the Clutter Free for Life subscription group and why you need it if you want to be clutter free FOR LIFE. Tonya and Kathi talk about the second essential ingredient needed if you want a clutter free lifestyle.
On today’s encouraging show you’ll learn:
- When you start to de-clutter it’s easier to say “no” to the things that don’t really belong in your life.
- Why accountability is essential to the clutter free practice.
- How this program can help you stay clutter free in your heart and home for life.
When you sign up for Clutter Free for Life you’ll receive STRUCTURE and ACCOUNTABILITY to help you live clutter free along with:
- A Binder Cover
- Letter from Kathi
- Feature Teaching
- Monthly Decluttering Plan
- 1st of the month Planning Sheet
- Last of the Month Celebration Sheet
- Private Facebook Group
- Monthly Group Coaching
- Accountability Check ins
- Weekly Goals, and Prizes
Clutter Free for Life starts on January 1, 2019
As a special offer for those in the Clutter Free Academy community you can sign up for the monthly subscription for $18.99 or pay $99 for the whole year.
AND if you subscribe before January 1st you’ll get the special intro price of $79! You’ll also receive:
- Free e-course Kick-Start to Clutter Free
- Clutter Free Bible Study with downloadable book
- And the first 100 subscribers will get a free signed copy of Kathi’s book Overwhelmed.
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #340 Clutter in the Midst of a Crisis – When You Must Declutter Quickly Part 2 - January 22, 2019
- #339 Clutter in the Midst of a Crisis – When You Must Declutter Quickly Part 1 - January 15, 2019
- #338 How to Stay Focused on What you Really Want: The Successful Woman Planner with Valorie Burton - January 8, 2019