On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith to talk about one of Kathi’s favorite topics- rest. Dr. Saundra shares insight from her book Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity. Kathi and Dr. Saundra talk about the physical and spiritual side of rest and the importance of restorative rest.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why medical solutions for rest might not be enough
- What rest looks like in the Bible
- The seven different areas that need to be restored
Enter to Win!
Enter to win a copy of Dr. Saundra’s book!
Two lucky winners will win a copy of Sacred Rest
Enter by answering in the comments:
What do you do when you’re in need of spiritual rest?
Buy the book here
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a busy author, speaker, and board-certified internal medicine physician in practice near Birmingham, AL. She has been featured in many media outlets including Women’s Day, Redbook, FOX, MSNBC, and Prevention. Her newest release is Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity. Learn more here.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019