On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith to talk about one of Kathi’s favorite topics- rest. Dr. Saundra shares insight from her book Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity. Kathi and Dr. Saundra talk about the physical and spiritual side of rest and the importance of restorative rest.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why medical solutions for rest might not be enough
- What rest looks like in the Bible
- The seven different areas that need to be restored
Enter to Win!
Enter to win a copy of Dr. Saundra’s book!
Two lucky winners will win a copy of Sacred Rest
Enter by answering in the comments:
What do you do when you’re in need of spiritual rest?
Buy the book here
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a busy author, speaker, and board-certified internal medicine physician in practice near Birmingham, AL. She has been featured in many media outlets including Women’s Day, Redbook, FOX, MSNBC, and Prevention. Her newest release is Sacred Rest: Recover Your Life, Renew Your Energy, Restore Your Sanity. Learn more here.
- 494: An Abundant Place Celebration and How to Have an At-Home Retreat - January 4, 2022
- 492: The Four Critical Strategies You Will Need to Stay Clutter Free for Life - December 21, 2021
- 488: 10 Ways to Prep for a Clutter Free Holiday Part 1 - November 23, 2021