On today’s episode, Kathi welcomes Valorie Burton to talk about her new book, the Successful Woman Planner. Kathi and Valorie talk about the planner and Valorie shares practical tips for clearing the emotional clutter so we can be successful in what God has called us to do and take action.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why you have to let go of the things that don’t matter as much if you’re going to succeed in the things that really matter
- How authenticity is a hallmark of resilience
- Why we should not downsize our dreams.
Enter to win a copy of Valorie’s planner and a $50 gift card to Office Max!
Simply head over to yesterday’s blog post here to find out the one thing every successful women I’ve ever met does and to enter the giveaway!
Buy the book here
Thanks for Listening!
Meet Our Guest
Valorie Burton is a bestselling author and founder of the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute. She has a master’s degree in applied positive psychology from the University of Pennsylvania, a master’s degree in journalism from Florida A&M University and a BA from Florida State University. She has written twelve books. Learn More.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #357 What I Learned About Being Clutter Free by Living with Kathi for a Week Part 1 with Tonya Kubo - May 21, 2019
- #356 BONUS An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done Part 2 - May 16, 2019
- #356 An Interview with Ty Pennington on Creativity and How to Get Your Most Important Work Done - May 14, 2019