On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi and Tonya Kubo chat about their recent experiences with “crisis moves” when they had to pack up and be ready to move in a very short amount of time. In part one of this series, Kathi and Tonya share the first three of seven tips to help you declutter in the midst of a crisis.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why you should only have three places for your stuff to go
- Why you need to have phases when taking on a big declutter
- The value of asking “is it coming back?”
- Why storage really is just delayed decisions
Thanks for Listening! Join us next week for Part Two.
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019