On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi and Tonya Kubo are back to continue their conversation on decluttering when you’re in crisis mode. Kathi and Tonya share the last four of their seven tips to help you declutter in the midst of a crisis.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why storage isn’t just paying for storage but also the emotional time and energy
- The value of considering “is this what I want the next version of my house to look like?”
- Why even in a crisis we still need an hour to plan
Find out more about Duck Pack and Track here.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019