On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi and Tonya Kubo are back to continue their conversation on decluttering when you’re in crisis mode. Kathi and Tonya share the last four of their seven tips to help you declutter in the midst of a crisis.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why storage isn’t just paying for storage but also the emotional time and energy
- The value of considering “is this what I want the next version of my house to look like?”
- Why even in a crisis we still need an hour to plan
Find out more about Duck Pack and Track here.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019
- #367: How to Live Small for Your Biggest and Best Life - July 30, 2019
- #366 The DIY Style Finder: Discover Your Unique Style & Decorate it Yourself Part 2 - July 23, 2019