On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Clutter Free Academy Facebook group leader Tonya Kubo. Kathi and Tonya talk about the similarities and differences between minimalism and living clutter-free and they each share what they love about minimalism.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- How something being necessary for survival is different from being necessary for joy and peace of mind
- Why the clutter free mentality is really about living so that your stuff doesn’t happen on accident
- The benefits of a minimalist lifestyle
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #361 – How to Create a Decluttered Mind with Laurie Kehler - June 18, 2019
- #360 Learning to Love the Right Now You - June 11, 2019
- #359 How to Stop Getting in Your Own Way with Amy Carroll and Cheri Gregory - June 4, 2019