On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya share about the value of creating a clutter-free community and how you can create a culture of generosity and reciprocity in your own community.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- How a “small give” can be a great way to start building a community of sharing
- Why it is a false economy to hold on to stuff “until I have time to sell it”
- The many benefits of a “semi-permanent” loan
You can find Kathi’s pizza fondue recipe here!
And the Tightwad Gazette Kathi referenced is available here
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #343 An Un-Overwhelming Approach to Quiet Time: Just One Word with Susie Crosby - February 12, 2019
- When Your Quiet Time Feels Like a Chore, Focusing on One Word Changes Everything - February 11, 2019
- #342 Creating a Clutter-Free Community of Sharing: Living a Life of Generosity and Reciprocity - February 5, 2019