On today’s episode Kathi is joined by Susie Crosby, author of Just One Word: 90 Devotions to Invite Jesus In. Kathi and Susie talk about what to do when we’re feeling overwhelmed with the spiritual clutter we can sometimes bring to our time with God. On today’s show you’ll learn:
- How to keep your spiritual life more simple
- Why “one word” can be enough to turn your day around
- Why we tend to make God’s message more complicated than it really is
Enter to Win!
Enter to win a copy of Susie”s book!
Five lucky winners will win a copy of Just One Word: 90 Devotions to Invite Jesus In
One lucky winner will win our Grand Prize which includes:
A copy of the book, Just one Word
A pack of 18 Fine Tip Felt Pens
A Rustic 10x10 Letterboard
Enter by sharing in the comments over on yesterday’s post by clicking here.
*US residents only
Or buy the book here
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or subscribe now.
Special thanks to our sponsor Harvest House!
Meet Our Guest
Susie Crosby is an author, a blogger, and a kindergarten teacher. She loves the beach, cozy coffee shops, and discovering the creative and meaningful ways that Jesus works through people and words. Susie is a wife and mom, and she resides in Seattle, Washington. Connect with her at SusieCrosby.com.
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #343 An Un-Overwhelming Approach to Quiet Time: Just One Word with Susie Crosby - February 12, 2019
- When Your Quiet Time Feels Like a Chore, Focusing on One Word Changes Everything - February 11, 2019
- #342 Creating a Clutter-Free Community of Sharing: Living a Life of Generosity and Reciprocity - February 5, 2019