On today’s episode Kathi welcomes Gretta Kennedy and Suzanne Gosselin, authors of Grit and Grace: Devotions for Warrior Moms. Kathi, Gretta and Suzanne talk about what moms can do when we’re feeling overwhelmed with spiritual clutter during our quiet time with God.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- How to stay connected to God during the “while also” season of life
- Why moms in this busy stage of life need a lifeline that is just a very short snippet of truth that they can digest very quickly
- How you can encourage the overwhelmed mom in your life
Enter to Win!
Enter to win a copy of their book! Head over to yesterday’s blog post and enter to win by sharing in the comments if you need this book or if this is a book you need to give to a friend.
Five lucky winners will win a copy of Grit and Grace: Devotions for Warrior Moms and one winner get a copy of the book AND a $50 Starbucks card to take out all the mom warriors in her life!
*US residents only
Or buy the book here.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Special thanks to our sponsor Harvest House!
Meet Our Guest
Gretta Kennedy & Suzanne Hadley Gosselin
Gretta Kennedy is a speaker, mentor and writer with a degree in women’s ministry from Multnomah University and over 20 years of ministry experience. She is the co-author of the newly released devotional “Grit and Grace: Devotions For Warrior Moms”.
Suzanne Hadley Gosselin lives in California with her husband, Kevin, and four young children. Formerly an editor for Clubhouse and Clubhouse Jr. magazines, she has written for Zondervan, David C. Cook, and Focus on the Family. Suzanne enjoys sharing a good cup of coffee and conversation with a friend, serving with her husband in family ministry, and escaping to the Pacific coast. Learn more
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019