On today’s episode Kathi welcomes friend and author Lyneta Smith, to talk about her new book Curtain Call: A Memoir. Kathi chats with Lyneta about her journey of dealing with emotional clutter from a traumatic childhood and how physical clutter can often be used to hide our emotional wounds.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why physical clutter can often be a sign that all is not well
- How clutter can serve as self-protection
- Why de-cluttering can be the first step of healing
Enter to win!
Win a copy of Curtain Call: A Memoir by sharing in the comments if you need this book or if this is a book you need to give to a friend.
*US residents only
Order the ebook by Wednesday, March 13th and pay only $2.99. (50% off the list price.)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
Lyneta Smith is a writer and speaker whose life mission is to point people to the goodness of God. She is the author of Curtain Call, recipient of the 2017 Best Nonfiction Foundation Award. She and her husband live near Nashville, TN. Learn more.
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019