On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya share four tips for staying motivated when you feel like it’s all too much.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why living clutter-free is not “one and done”
- Where to start when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- How de-cluttering, cleaning and organizing are all different things
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
She and her husband Roger are the parents of four young adults in San Jose, CA. When she’s not dating her husband or hanging out with her puggle Jake, Kathi is speaking at retreats, conferences and women’s events across the US.
Latest posts by kathilipp (see all)
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019