On today’s episode of the podcast, Kathi is joined by Tonya Kubo, the illustrious leader of the Clutter-Free Academy Facebook group. Kathi and Tonya share four tips for staying motivated when you feel like it’s all too much.
On today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why living clutter-free is not “one and done”
- Where to start when you’re feeling overwhelmed
- How de-cluttering, cleaning and organizing are all different things
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
Meet Our Guest
- #376: Three Decisions to Make Today to Have the Best Christmas Ever - October 1, 2019
- #375: A Christmas Plan For Those Who Are Overwhelmed By Christmas - September 24, 2019
- How to Say “Good Morning!” (And Actually Mean It) - August 21, 2019